Help support the team and make a tax deductible donation to FSU Lacrosse. Donations can be made anytime through the Florida State University Foundation, Inc., a non-profit corporation that enhances the academic vision and priorities of Florida State University through its organized fundraising activities and funds management.
Donations help fund the teams activities including league dues, travel expenses, equipment, field rentals, training, coaching, and any other expenses necessary to run the program and give our student athletes the best lacrosse experience possible.
To make a Tax Deductible Donation to FSU Lacrosse with a credit card:
- Click here to visit the FSU Foundation website.
- Fill out the amount under the section titled “Donation Information”.
- Make sure that the designation is set to: “FSU Men’s Lacrosse Club F06991“.
- Fill out all the information including credit card information and Tribute Information so that we know who made the donation.
To make a Tax Dedunctible Donation to FSU Lacrosse with a check.
- Print out this PDF.
- Fill out the entire form with all your information.
- Make sure that you designate the donation to: FSU Men’s Lacrosse Club F06991
- Mail the form and the check to the address printed on the form.
Thank you for your continued support to FSU Lacrosse. If you have any questions, please contact us.